- Tammy just got home from an overlanding trip on the Oregon trail!
- Nate went to the Bantam heritage jeep festival last weekend with his family.
- Who is Tammy? I bought my first Jeep Wrangler in 2013, trading my mini-van in for the Jeep. I had no idea about off roading but it eventually became my passion. I have been on quite a journey since that day wheeling my Jeep all over the US. Now my journey has led me to Wyoming and I work at TNT Customs, a Jeep parts manufacturer. During part of that journey I learned a lot of tough life lessons. I wrote about them in my book I published on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/author/tammylforsyth You can follow me at my blog www.JeepMomma.com
- Who is Nate? Nate has been wheeling since straight out of high school, late-90’s. First with an old s-10 blazer, and then he bought his first Jeep. He’s owned a jeep ever since. Three YJ’s, an XJ, three JK’s and now an LJ. He runs http://www.swbcrawler.com, and the swbcrawler Youtube channel.
What to expect from this show
- What is this show going to be about?
- Nate went on about some techno-babble and why that’s formed his opinions on sharing information on the internet.
- This show is meant to focus on people, and community
- We’ll also cover happenings and news.
If you want to watch us live, visit the Off-road insiders on Youtube
Don’t forget to like the video, and subscribe!
If you’d like to listen to us audio only, find is where you find podcasts
You can find Tammy at: www.JeepMomma.com
And you can find Nate at: www.swbcrawler.com